Click here to Translate My Blog!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

#5 on its way!

Hey, beautiful people! I'm glad to announce that Monster Lovers #5 is on the last phases of editing. After a few tweaks it should be ready in a few weeks, way before the summer date I had planned...oh and a heads up there's a new short story that will be exclusive to my fan list so if you haven't signed up go to MonsterLovers.com and go to Bio and there's a link there (letter icon). So let's see, what else have I been up to... Oh, yes, I've been making storyboards, just in case I decide to make a graphic novel someday....cross your fingers and have also been writing a script (long shot I know), it is episodic, so it can be made into a series, but can also me meshed together into a movie. Fiddled around a bit on my computer and made this:
One can dream... That's it for now, goodnight lovers EV

No comments: